l3wyh

Aqua Terra 150 M 8500 Deep Blue Dial (Skyfall Film Version) Pic Heavy

l3wyh

Ok so this was the final watch in my mini Skyfall collection. Unfortunately I was unable to find the 38.5mm version that is worn in the film, so if your after the exact version from the film I think you may have to by the gen, which is getting harder to find as the model has now been discontinued and there are only some ADs that stock them.

Anyway onto the watch, from research there are a few different version doing the rounds on the TDs

Mastrer Co-axial

The latest version which is the master co-axial without the decorated date window

Rep Review - http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=94801&hl=&fromsearch=1

From the pictures this seems to be a really close replica, maybe a super rep??? im not sure it looks pretty damn close to me

Smurf Blue

The next version is the smurf blue dial version, which I believe was an earlier replica, and the dial seems way off the gen colour, I think a few have bought them thinking its the correct blue, only to be a little disappointed with the colour of the blue

Rep Comparison - http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=96480&hl=&fromsearch=1

Deep Blue 15,000 Gauss

This version is pretty much the same as the version I have bought apart from one minor mistake, on the rear of the watch they have added the 15,000> Gauss engraving. This is probably down to the factories making a few at a time

Rep Comparison - http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=96480&hl=&fromsearch=1

Skyfall Version

Finally on to the version I have bought, again as with all reps this is not a 1:1 version there will always be differences and imperfections,however the replication on this watch is extremely good!!

All markings look correct and quality of the watch and build is excellent, unfortunately i dont have a gen of the aqua terra to compare to but the 8500 movement decoration and markings are excellent. The red jewels are not as bright as my gen 8500 PO movement but its very close.

The blue dial is beautiful and none of my amateur pictures do the dial any justice, you really do need to see the watch in person, from pictures and a few videos on

it looks pretty damn close.

Anyway the bit you have all come here for is the below, have included some pics of my mini skyfall collection at the end as well.

Is this a super rep???? will leave that choice up to you.............

Enjoy

Q4Mwln5.jpg

eeUX0Us.jpg

wuNHsM0.jpg

UN78gz2.jpg

CZ9wxgE.jpg

2n1iof8.jpg

bnDlBGL.jpg

yav3QWV.jpg

7YMrCuL.jpg

JxLhJHu.jpg

6lYsczw.jpg

iG1Q5ie.jpg

7ILNnIa.jpg

MhpiV7S.jpg

pUoPAP7.jpg

gqSo0mp.jpg

ugqKi1v.jpg

NfYHvLV.jpg

5AE4TN8.jpg

GVJJXoO.jpg

1emRMB4.jpg

gTSufb5.jpg?1

avrahamk1

Great pictures mate! KW is taking the lead of the Omega reps lately no doubt

capricho

What dealer did you find this from?

Peperalf

NIce watch!!!

I first wanted to get the aqua terra spectre, but after trying a gen of the blue aqua terra i was so impressed that i think i will go for it.

What about the size, how close is to the gen ?

Case Diameter: 41.5 mm ? thikness 12 or 13 mm ?

Thank you