Sign in to follow this  
cooler

IWC TOP GUN MIRAMAR CHRONOGRAPH

cooler

I have just been informed by my TD of choice Rochest of WI that this watch is now out of stock does anyone have or know of a dealer who has this watch available now ?

IWC20Miramar_zps460qlcan.jpg

Wriggles

Hang on I'll check the stock list telepathically.... Nope didn't work.

Seriously you're around long enough to know how the in stock out of stock thing works. Just email the TDs and hope they dont just say yes to get your order

cooler

Thanks for that :salute:

'Just email the TDs and hope they dont just say yes to get your order'

But thats exactly what I was trying to avoid

Thought that maybe someone had bought one recently and could share the source.

Forums eh!

Edited by cooler

Wriggles

someone had bought one recently and could share the source.

That's my point. Just cos someone may buy one yesterday is fuck all guarantee the same dealer can get one today. Its a crap shoot you just take your chances and hope for the best

dave1978

That's my point. Just cos someone may buy one yesterday is fuck all guarantee the same dealer can get one today. Its a crap shoot you just take your chances and hope for the best

Could you not just have told him that first instead of the smart answer, bit harsh no

Gazzla

Could you not just have told him that first instead of the smart answer, bit harsh no

Isn't that the whole ethos of this forum? Sarcasm first, a bit of help after?

dave1978

Isn't that the whole ethos of this forum? Sarcasm first, a bit of help after?

Ya i stand corrected, he deserves it for the idiotic question :-D

Edited by dave1978

cooler

Lol thanks Dave

Is it possible to move this to the want to buy section?

Wriggles

No actually I'll answer any way I like. Who are you his mother? I'm sure he's a big boy and can take care of himself.

The answer was a little tongue in cheek and in respect of his years of membership I didnt go to town on what is ostensibly a slightly silly question.

If you didn't see or like the cheeky intent of the comment maybe you're confusing this RWG and the other one.

Wriggles

OP, if at any point you felt my comments were an attack then you have my apologies. it wasn't the intent. It's a fairly widely held understanding that dealing with reps in terms of stock availability is haphazard so good luck with your search, but I do fully stand by my statement your best best is to email the TD's and hope you find one.

Happy now Mother Dave?

I'd actually prefer to respond in a slightly different manner to your comment but I'll be the bigger man and let it go in case your feelings get hurt as well.

Pratt

no good rep or super rep so far for this model ... waited 2 years already .