Sign in to follow this  
salito718

Rolex 16600 Assistance please

salito718

Hi guys, I am posting this here in hopes that someone may be able to point me in the right direction.

I have sea dweller model 16600 which i believe i purchased from trusty time or perfect clones about 4 years back, the issue is that the bezel insert has fallen off and the replacements that I have purchased do not fit, furthermore, after removing the bezel I cannot get it to sit right, it will not latch on and when it does it is extremely hard to turn, My question to you guys is there anyone that can fix this for me. any info will be appreciated. I really love this one as it as been extremely reliable with no issues except with what I have stated above.

Thanks again

Irishcain

Where are you located?

SSTEEL

If you removed the bezel asembly without the correct tool, you run the risk of deforming it, thus it will not only go on flush, but its operation will be effected also.

salito718

I am located in New Jersey, also I used a hard plastic sort of putty knife to pry it open, i had gotten it to sit flush but not consistently since i have now ordered 2 bezel inserts which state they are for the 16600 model but i can not get it to fit.

Irishcain

I'm in NY, drop me a PM and we'll see what we can do for you.