Sign in to follow this  
usudno

Do any TD's offer different strap options??

usudno

I have learned that most TD's websites can be confusing and misleading so I tend to just shoot an email directly to them... That being said has anyone ordered say a 111 Noob V3 with something other than a rubber strap or possibly with rubber and an asso?? I usually deal with Mary and Rochest but I am open to give someone else a shot.

mo9292

toro, I have just ordered a pam 511 with an extra asso strap extra strap cost $35

usudno

Thanks for the reply. I actually placed the same order earlier today. 111 on asso with rubber as well

Harkin Banks

I have tried twice and failed miserably each time. Ultimately, I don't think it is worth it and I won't try anymore. My first try was with Michelle at silix and she did get me a brown strap after about a month instead of a black one and it was worthless, terrible quality. The second time was with Connie at King and she was to swap me a rubber strap for the metal bracelet. She sent the watch with the metal bracelet (after I got tired of waiting for 3 weeks) and said she would send the rubber strap when she got it. I am still waiting for the rubber strap a few months down the road. I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Daywatch

As above, works well with Toro

norrie

Don't seem to have trouble with Sead.