Sign in to follow this  
kkaltz

1st Rep Purchase

kkaltz

After a lot thinking and in deep reading of Alle's guide, I have decided to go for a KW PAM 505 V3 O SERIES from Kuvarsit.

Amanda was very helpful and after completing WU payment, I am waiting now the QC photos. I guess i will have some first pictures in couple of days.

black263

After a lot thinking and in deep reading of Alle's guide, I have decided to go for a KW PAM 505 V3 O SERIES from Kuvarsit.

Amanda was very helpful and after completing WU payment, I am waiting now the QC photos. I guess i will have some first pictures in couple of days.

Don't forget, you can't post QC pic. If you don't know why not, you haven't read the new member information.

ALE7575

Just assure you movement is a Seagull non-inverted like showed in below pics

P.9000-GEN%20vs%20KW%20Seagull%20V2-COMPARISON%20TOTALxxxxxxxxxx_zpsuwml7znb.jpg

GEN P.9000 IN COMPARISON WITH DECORATED KW KP9000-Seagull V2

Center- WATCHES IN THE SAME POSITION

Right side-WATCHES ROTATED TO GET MATCHING. See the crowns in different position (Right side)

Good luck

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

kkaltz

This morning got QC approval. Waiting for tracking number now.

Edited by kkaltz