Sign in to follow this  
BentleySharp

Just ordered a watch from Replicascam.scm. Did I get scammed!?

BentleySharp

There was this website offering real Swiss made watches, assembled in China, Quality checked in India, And packaged in Thailand.

The pictures on the website were of the genuine version of the watch, so we could get a better idea of what we were buying? I was assured it would be a 1:1 exact copy Triple A +++ Best, so really, the watch will look BETTER than the gen.

I payed $850 by U.S. Dollars stuffed into a manilla envelope and addressed to some crazy place in China.

Now they don't reply to my emails and the phone number they had listed on their website for customer support goes to a laundry service.

DID I GET SCAMMED!?!

Martijn0007

Thats some BS! :giggle:

RichardMiami

NO. I have opened your Manila envelope, and found only $848, Please resend with the remaining $2 and we will process your order.........

noobs.....................:picard:

Chiruku

Don't worry, I'm sure it will all come out in the wash...

:tumbleweed:

Adezo

:) :)

My first thought was "not one of those threads again"

Edited by Adezo

plankton

It is crazy we have seen so much of this as of late. Bentley I'm sure you will be safe.

Kleen™

Noob...;-)

BentleySharp

It is crazy we have seen so much of this as of late. Bentley I'm sure you will be safe.

Oh good.

I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of this seller before, but then I found a review in english on a Chinese website that said "Best ever site for replica perfect watch. AAA+++. Buy you replica from here" and I thought it was ok to send them almost a thousand dollars in cash halfway around the world because this person on this internet review site based in China said it's ok.

WHEW! Really dodged the bullet there!

elp

What did you order?

By the way, you can post the QC pictures they send you here so we can advise you.

Kleen™

Yup..this thread is worthless without lil' piggies...

BentleySharp

What did you order?

By the way, you can post the QC pictures they send you here so we can advise you.

Oh, Thanks.

I ordered a replica of the "Stanley brand flashlight digital chronometer Best Ever Version AAA+++"

Here is the QC picture they sent.

stanlywatch-sg.jpg

I don't know why it's got that watermark on it.... Just ignore that.

elp

That's lovely!

PM JohnG, and he will make you a strap to go with that.

Mattcas

There was this website offering real Swiss made watches, assembled in China, Quality checked in India, And packaged in Thailand.

The pictures on the website were of the genuine version of the watch, so we could get a better idea of what we were buying? I was assured it would be a 1:1 exact copy Triple A +++ Best, so really, the watch will look BETTER than the gen.

I payed $850 by U.S. Dollars stuffed into a manilla envelope and addressed to some crazy place in China.

Now they don't reply to my emails and the phone number they had listed on their website for customer support goes to a laundry service.

DID I GET SCAMMED!?!

Mate, I work in disputes and this is basically the stuff I get everyday. Its amazing how dense people are.

69-Watch

Does it come in 18k gold plated??

2hot2trot

DID I GET SCAMMED!?!

Mate, I work in disputes and this is basically the stuff I get everyday. Its amazing how dense people are.

Sounds a good buy to me.

Were you offered FREE postage :suck:

kennycoder

Thnx for the trusted website link BS!!!!!11one

Just sent my payment. Also they had some amazing trustworthy connection to some Nigerian prince... he is willing to share his gazillon dollar will with me so no more reps for me. So long suckers!

myaz

Welcome,

Even if you're from TX, you should read the new member intro section and stick to our TDS.................... :giggle:

boci
There was this website offering real Swiss made watches, assembled in China, Quality checked in India, And packaged in Thailand. The pictures on the website were of the genuine version of the watch, so we could get a better idea of what we were buying? I was assured it would be a 1:1 exact copy Triple A +++ Best, so really, the watch will look BETTER than the gen. I payed $850 by U.S. Dollars stuffed into a manilla envelope and addressed to some crazy place in China. Now they don't reply to my emails and the phone number they had listed on their website for customer support goes to a laundry service. DID I GET SCAMMED!?!

Nothing to worry about! They are TD here, just contact one of the mods and they will gladly help you. :bsmeter:

plankton

Second trip here and still lmao!!!!

BentleySharp

Thnx for the trusted website link BS!!!!!11one

Just sent my payment. Also they had some amazing trustworthy connection to some Nigerian prince... he is willing to share his gazillon dollar will with me so no more reps for me. So long suckers!

Oh yea. I'm 2 steps ahead of you. I got in on the thing in Nigeria at the ground floor. All I have to do is send $5,000 in cash to an address in Nigeria, then, after they recieve my money, they'll send me a $10,000 check!

Boy, I really lucked out with that one. Just waiting on that check now!

noxer94

I can help you, i work daily with scams, pm me for more info!

Daytona_Dreamer

Oh yea. I'm 2 steps ahead of you. I got in on the thing in Nigeria at the ground floor. All I have to do is send $5,000 in cash to an address in Nigeria, then, after they recieve my money, they'll send me a $10,000 check!

Boy, I really lucked out with that one. Just waiting on that check now!

Hey BS

I am sad to tell you that the site offering you the Stanley Flash Chrono with AAA battery power is likely a scam. What a blow I am sure. Sadly, these scammer are everywhere.

On a good note, I would think the Nigerian deal will more than make up for the $850 that you lost. The extra $5000 will give you more money to play with once you find a trust worthy website that sells Stanley timepieces. You were very fortunate to have stepped into that Nigerian deal ;)

Good luck with future purchases.

Pure B

Hahahaha

chrish8

I can help you, i work daily with scams, pm me for more info!

and you were joking?