Sign in to follow this  
Trainingmonkey

"You see, doctor, It all began with a Rolex..."

Trainingmonkey

Hi there and thanks for all the noob posts for people like me who didn't know where to turn for guidance in this hobby (OK, it's not my hobby, more like an addiction.) My first and only purchase to date was while strolling through New York's Chinatown ten years ago and purchasing a Rolex. Since then I have made several half hearted attempts to purchase other watches online, but everything even down to the "review sites" were, as I've seen mentioned in other posts here, seemingly written by the actual site owners. Something was always fishy, so I never bought another watch online, and I haven't had occasion to return to New York, either...????

So here I am, eager for enlightenment and whetting my appetite by soaking up the info here like a sponge. Looking forward to learning from you and hopefully contributing my own helpful info one day!

Thanks, everybody!

plankton

Welcome, best to you!

steve123

:canuck:

welcome!

RichardMiami

Please explain WHY you have not been back to Noo Yawk! HUH?

LOL.... just kidding ... welcome to the Insanity! :D

chrish8

Welcome great intro title. You will do just fine here. Most if not everything you are thinking has already been posted so just use the search bar above and enjoy.

PS you may want to put a limit on those credit cards

myaz

^ ditto on the title.

This is a good place but there's a lot more to it than seems. Take your time and read up, you won't be disappointed.

Daywatch

Hi and welcome... Now where is the joke about Doctors and Rolexes? Have fun around, read for 1 week or 2 and than fire away.

Trainingmonkey
Hi and welcome... Now where is the joke about Doctors and Rolexes? Have fun around, read for 1 week or 2 and than fire away.

The Joke refers to my likely conversation with psychiatrist about a year from now, having mentally succumbed to my rep addiction...I have a scary feeling within a few years I will be hoarding reps and owning cats...

HarleyMo

Welcome, I was in the same boat when I started here several years ago, Beware, this is what it leads to and this is an old picture, I have more in drawers LOL

20131111_181150.jpg

black263

Welcome. Read the links below, and amaze your friends with your knowledge of repdom.