Sign in to follow this  
Rhino24-7

Stay away from PerfectWatches.com

Rhino24-7

ok so I ordered a Rolex Daytona about 3 1/2 weeks ago, and for some reason my order has come to a complete stop. I tried emailing the sales rep @ PerfectWatches and that's not working at all! I have read more than a few bad reviews about PerfectWatches, but it was too late as I went ahead and ordered a watch through them. Did I just loose 300 dollars? Or can I collect them back? I paid with my credit card :(

Wriggles

Think you know the answer to your question already

Kernow

Contact your credit card company. They will advise.

Mattcas

Why do people buy from none TD's and why do people always do research on a site after they've bought it! I get the same kind of idiots at my work "I thought site www.michaelkorsdeal.co.uk was an official UK site, i paid and then it struck me! SCAM!"....You've probably lost your money bro

Mattcas

After my rant - dropped you a message Rhino24-7 giving you some info on credit card disputes to make it easier/quicker for you. good luck pal

trailboss99
Why do people buy from none TD's

The guy has been here two days, how is he expected to know any better? When he bought the watch he had no idea any such thing as a TD existed. Nice work giving him a helping hand tho! :clap:

OP: You will probably get something but it will be a somewhat crappy 21j Daytona with day/month instead of chronographs with a "real" value of around 120 bucks.

cterblan

Thank you for posting this... I was going to purchase from them as I like all the discounts they offer... but I guess you get what you pay for.

I have purchased from Joshua before and was very pleased.

plankton

I use Ken Li. No one else at this point. PM me if interested.

Edge22

but I guess you get what you pay for.

You said it!

If you get something that is...

Paparolf

Perfect watches are not a scam site mate and you will get a watch, however it will be hit and miss on quality. My advice is to sit tight.

On their site there is a customer service number, ring them (it does work) they may be out of stock with your order or back log CNY.

Don't panic and be patient.

Now you have found this place, next time will be a much better experience.

docbp87

Thank you for posting this... I was going to purchase from them as I like all the discounts they offer... but I guess you get what you pay for.

I have purchased from Joshua before and was very pleased.

Too bad this isn't Josh's website. Similar name... but not the same dealer! All of these scam sites are scary... Thank god for our TD list.

Jas1

I so very nearly ordered a Sea Dweller from them too! (PerfectWatches.cn) But thank God I stumbled across this Forum and its Trusted Dealers list. Truly a god send! I am buying the same watch but from Kuvarsit/PureTime.

Thanks again.

I hope it works out for you. Can you give us an update please? Did you get a watch that was satisfactory in the end??