Sign in to follow this  
Inushuk

no news from ReplicaMake ...

Inushuk

On the 19 nov I ordered a Pam 251 to Lay (Replica Make) Payment was send the same day...

I received a confirmation with pictures on the 24 nov and I agreed to recieved the watch...

Since then ... NO NEWS ?.....

Lay does not respons my mails or messages and I did not received any tracking number ..?..

I sent him at least 6 differents messages even on his web site .... but nothing at all ?....

Does anybody is having the same issue with Lay actually ? What can I do ? Anybody can help ?...

Thanks

Balad1
On the 19 nov I ordered a Pam 251 to Lay (Replica Make) Payment was send the same day...

I received a confirmation with pictures on the 24 nov and I agreed to recieved the watch...

Since then ... NO NEWS ?.....

Lay does not respons my mails or messages and I did not received any tracking number ..?..

I sent him at least 6 differents messages even on his web site .... but nothing at all ?....

Does anybody is having the same issue with Lay actually ? What can I do ? Anybody can help ?...

Thanks

I was having a similar issue and I instant messaged (IM) him from his website. Come to find out he had shipped my watches out almost a week before and I had not been sent the tracking#. Try contacting him via IM (when he is online).

PS: I believe Lay is swamped with orders and that's the reason for the current situation.

Edited by Balad1

Harry_Worth

Me too - Haven't heard from Lay since PM dated November 27th - I'm trying to get a spare screw for the front of my Bell and Ross rep. Probably off with the Elves doing the Christmas thing! (And I don't want any bugger telling me he doesn't exist!!!!)

wat44

A fantastic dealer - do not worry

Del

I think all of the Trusted Dealers are very busy at the moment with Christmas coming up, plus the mail will be getting choked up too.

More patience we need.......;):)

alistairw

Lay's a fantastic dealer, have bought a number of rep's from him, never an issue.

They are always of excellant quality and delivery to Australia is no more than 10 days.

Rest assured he won't let you down.

Inushuk

Thanks all for your update

I know Lay is a very good Dealer as I already bought from him with no issues ... :D

But just wanted to know if I was the only one to have this problem.

I can understand it is Christmas period ..

So... patient I will be ... :D

dingle

I know Lay is a very good Dealer as I already bought from him with no issues ... :D

So... patient I will be ... :yoda:

If no word by Monday, send me a PM with your info :D

jon k

So... patient I will be ... :D

I ordered a rep from Lay on 11/19, it was shipped on 11/21, and I got it on 11/26 with EMS. I was actually shocked at how quickly it arrived. He did send me pics and video, though.

Brightlight

Lay is just very busy, I've been waiting a while for a response and heard from him this morning. No need to worry.

stiltzkin

Same boat here... Not stressing though, it'll turn up when it turns up. He's clearly very busy right now. The order I placed on the 22nd was ready to ship on the 29th - but not heard if it has shipped yet.

As long as I get it in time for Christmas, I don't really care as it's a present for someone really special and close to me you see...... - ME!!!! :D

NFleischer

I think Lay gets busy and 'spaces out' - he'll send watch w/o notifying customer.

Also sometimes takes days to answer e-mails. Everything tends to work out in the end.

Inushuk

just to keep you posted : I received a tracking num this norming from RepMake

Now I'll have to wait for the postman ..:lmao2: and I 'll put some picts as soon as this Pam251 is here ...

stiltzkin

Also just received the tracking info - was dispatched on the 28th so guess should be in the UK soonish... Obviously a busy chap but the service from Lay has been great - photo's, videos and answering all of my stupid questions.

Inushuk

Few days ago I told you I received a Tracking number ...

BUT it was not correct as the parcel has been delivered in UK ... as per the tracking web site ..

and I 'm in FRANCE so it was not mine ...

I sent a mess to Lay but no respons yet ... :huh:

Inushuk

;):band: The Pam251 just arrived yesterday (just one lonnnnnng month) ... yessssss....

It was a bit long but everything in order with Lay :lol: and THANKS very much Lay "I will be back..."

...if you like rep, patient you must be ... :yoda:

Silverspeed
Few days ago I told you I received a Tracking number ...

BUT it was not correct as the parcel has been delivered in UK ... as per the tracking web site ..

and I 'm in FRANCE so it was not mine ...

I sent a mess to Lay but no respons yet ... :lol:

Orders for the EU get automatically rerouted to the UK and then delivered to France