Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

3 in today! WARNING: This thread contains Aliexpress and SevenFriday content

Duzza

That's some ugly fucking watches right there :)

More a blue bay guy?

:) the black bay being the exception of course.

Icemix69

My pleasure guys.

The hamilton will be winging it's way to it's new owner monday as the buyer did me a good turn a while ago so wanna pay it forward as they say plus I think the SF will be enough for my needs when I wanna get my quirk on

Good news, hideous looking thing :-)

erves88

Nice pickup, from picts seems like great quality.

Lagger
My pleasure guys.

The hamilton will be winging it's way to it's new owner monday as the buyer did me a good turn a while ago so wanna pay it forward as they say plus I think the SF will be enough for my needs when I wanna get my quirk on

True to form the king of the flip!

Btw that black bay for 85 pound......

Your clasp is on it's way to ya mate. Looks really good for the money

Thanks for all your help there btw

porschespeedster

How was the delivery time to UK?

All of these look really nice.

dfq23

How was the delivery time to UK?

All of these look really nice.

Just over a week.

Sized the black bay. Bezel is actually centred. The crystal causes bit of distortion from certain angles. Sweep ain't bad either for a low beat and it kinda suits the retro styling

Lagger

I like the 22mm bracelet on the BB over the 20mm on a sub, they really make the watch much better balanced and if anyone is thinking of trying one, like me a couple of weeks ago, I'm glad I did and for the price DFQ has found them a V3 (possibly) for £85 it's too good to ignore.

herdpm

Guess all my reasons for not

ordering are now gone. I'm going for it.

Kcore

:thumbsup: for the guys with good enough taste and have or will order that Hamilton Ventura!

The Ventura has more watch history than a BB and SF combined. The Ventura was the world's first battery powered watch. It was designed by Richard Arbib who designed the Packard. He also designed the Hudson, the Time & Space concept car the Astra-Gnome. After cars, he started designing watches for Tourneau, Benrus,and Sheffield.

The Ventura was first introduced in Jan 1957 in 14K YG, then in 1958 in 14K WK and 18K RG in '59. All 18K Venturas were for export to Europe. The original 14K YG sold for $200. Hamilton estimated that a little over 11,000 Ventura were manufactured.

For Twilight Zone fans, Rod Serling could be seen wearing his 1957 Ventura in a number of TZ intros. The King, Elvis made the 14K YG famous when he sported it in the 1961 movie, Blue Hawaii.

Wear 'em with pride men! I do :)

wolfwood

Can you give me the link for the Hamilton? Thanks.

gmchris

Damn I would kill for the original "Elvis " Ventura but don't think they rep em anymore. . .

Lt. Dan
Not the seller I used but here is black bay 2813 for cheap

NEW 2015 TO fashion stainless steel band man watch brand,lady high quality,automatic movement,wristwatch free shipping

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-2015-TO-fashion-stainless-steel-band-man-watch-brand-lady-high-quality-automatic-movement-wristwatch/32282825398.html

(from AliExpress Android)

Can you post the seller you used?

dfq23

NEW 2015 TO fashion stainless steel band man watch brand,lady high quality,automatic movement,wristwatch free shipping

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-2015-TO-fashion-stainless-steel-band-man-watch-brand-lady-high-quality-automatic-movement-wristwatch/32282825398.html

Can you post the seller you used?

Same seller as seven friday.

Just realised anyone who was looking to sell a black bay or seven friday on m2m probably hates me!

srhardy

TAG? delivered yet & opinion??

dfq23

TAG? delivered yet & opinion??

Not yet. Goes to work address and no delivery there at weekend

Docvape

Thanks for posting the link to this seller. I have pushed the button on a red bb with him/her and will post when it arrives. I asked the seller about the leather strap and they have now included it as an additional item to buy for those that might want it.

kiki8704

Thanks for the link to the seller. Was after a M1 and a BB

UmpaHimself

http://www.aliexpres...2282825398.html

The only thing about this version is that the caseback has no engravings which I think would be fairly hard to photoshop and something they probably wouldn't bother doing. So I am thinking it does in fact have a plain caseback. Did the one you order have the correct engravings?

dfq23

Correct engravings

TheInthusiest

I love posts like these. One would hope they'd bring down the prices a bit.. :(

MetalMickey

Think i will get a full black bay on leather as it is probably cheaper to get the whole thing from Ali than to just buy a clasp from a TD! My black bay is on its way back from Kenny and deserves some new shoes!

Edit. Nah just getting a strap. Anyone found a Tudor box set with the space for a strap?

marressey

Bastards! You've got me ordering a BB! Hope the mail arrives when the missus isn't home... B A S TA R D S !

agl1

They look great. Still trying to work out how to use that website tho!

texasbear

Really great looking pieces. I am confused though by the SevenFriday. It comes in a box, is it gen or did I miss that they did reps of the entire packaging as well? With all the trimmings do people buy reps as gifts?

Edited by texasbear

dfq23

Really great looking pieces. I am confused though by the SevenFriday. It comes in a box, is it gen or did I miss that they did reps of the entire packaging as well? With all the trimmings do people buy reps as gifts?

All the fashion brand watches on there come with full retail packaging. Reps but sold as gens by unscrupulous people in shops in the far east and most of em on ebay