Sign in to follow this  
Del

Thanks dingleberry!

Del

A big thank you to dingleberry for this fantastic Breitling SOSF that I received yesterday for one of the RWG birthday competitions :Talking Ear Off:.

It's a cracker, but enough of what I think - check out the pics :D

pc044483v2.jpg

pc044487v2.jpg

pc044494v2.jpg

pc044489v2.jpg

pc044510v2.jpg

pc044468v2.jpg

Aren

It's a real beauty Del. Congratulations!

Looks great and thanks for the photos. Wear it in good health. :Talking Ear Off:

dingle

Damn.....is that the same watch? Your pics are amazing......

For those that don't know, it is 21j and beats as smooth as an eta clone....:Talking Ear Off:

Del
It's a real beauty Del. Congratulations!

Looks great and thanks for the photos. Wear it in good health. ;)

Thanks Aren :D.

Damn.....is that the same watch? Your pics are amazing......

For those that don't know, it is 21j and beats as smooth as an eta clone....;)

I think you sent me the wrong one :Talking Ear Off: - you said it was "well worn" and 21J, but this is quite new looking with a very smooth sweep ;).

wat44

I find it so hard to adjust the bracelet on these things!

where are some good links to straps for superocean?

Del
I find it so hard to adjust the bracelet on these things!

where are some good links to straps for superocean?

The bracelet on this is a bit different to your average "take the screw out" bracelet but I actually found adjusting this one a doddle :P.

I've not bought a strap for an SO but loads of other members have so try searching RWG or looking in the Breitling review section for ideas :D.

graman

I love this watch!...well done mate!

Dingle is the master!.....brilliant bloke! :P

histog

Mmm Iv been pondering the white face & just mailed Mary for availability but am liking this one now :P

where would one buy this???

Del (my dad was his double lol) noticed they look slightly dif (yes, apart from the face colour :drool:

which do you think is the better quality and closest copy ??

histog

Ha when i say they look dif I meant I also saw you had the white face SOSF lol

Del
Mmm Iv been pondering the white face & just mailed Mary for availability but am liking this one now :canuck:

where would one buy this???

Del (my dad was his double lol) noticed they look slightly dif (yes, apart from the face colour ;)

which do you think is the better quality and closest copy ??

I don't think there is much between these two models with regards to which is the closest copy. There is actually a more up to date version of the SOSF with a red arrow second hand rather than the red box second hand but these are quite difficult to come by (I actually tried to source one before buying the white "red box" version from Mary). The updated white SOSF has a slightly whiter face and greener hour markers, as well as the red arrow second hand. The newer black and blue face SOSFs are largely the same as the older models (as far as I know), apart from the the red arrow second hand.

I know that Narikaa had red arrow versions last year (I just missed out on buying a blue face version) and PrestigeWatchCo had some white face ones previously as a special order too. I believe that Narikaa is heading to Thailand again very soon so you could always email him to source you one ;).

Hope this helps.

histog

Yeah cheers ;) TBH I like the box as its that bit different but haven't come across the black face cheaper asian in my searches

do you know who supplied it?

the SOSF is to replace my PO from Reg that I destroyed when I caught the strap on something and it all fell to bits when it hit the ground :canuck:

djprone

I have noticed on this, and the white one bought from mary (same as Del's) is the superocean logo looks a bit small on the white one, also, the hands are more straight on the white version, whereas they seem to taper into the middle on this one. Maybe Del could do a side by side comparison?

Del
Yeah cheers :D TBH I like the box as its that bit different but haven't come across the black face cheaper asian in my searches

do you know who supplied it?

No, I don't know the original source. I'm sure Narikaa had a black one too though, and Mary may be able to source one for you - worth an email ;).

I have noticed on this, and the white one bought from mary (same as Del's) is the superocean logo looks a bit small on the white one, also, the hands are more straight on the white version, whereas they seem to taper into the middle on this one. Maybe Del could do a side by side comparison?

I'll see what I can do :rofl:.