Sign in to follow this  
plankton

Anyone have something incoming this week?

Baldrick

Looking forward to this baby arriving......unfortunately I don't have 'new shoes' for it......but it does have 'new heads'........but fortunately it's not a 'manual wind'........ :D

REVOX%20B77%20II%20b.jpg

SteveSMP
Looking forward to this baby arriving......unfortunately I don't have 'new shoes' for it......but it does have 'new heads'........but fortunately it's not a 'manual wind'........ :D

REVOX%20B77%20II%20b.jpg

Thats cool!!

My dad has a thing for those. He have 5 of them in his 'music cellar' along with some tapes and 1000ths of LPs..

Baldrick

Good man :D

plankton

REVOX%20B77%20II%20b.jpg

I used to dream of getting a reel to reel........ I owned a small audio store to put me through college, mostly car audio, Alpine .

Pob

Omega Speadmaster and Tudor BB. But they go to Kenny first for moding so i don't think i'll see them for some time.

Baldrick
I used to dream of getting a reel to reel........ I owned a small audio store to put me through college, mostly car audio, Alpine .

An easily achievable dream to realise nowadays.......the cost of an avergae BK sub......and offering so much more....I've had loads of reel to reels over my lifetime...from Teac / Tascam to Studer / Otari to Pioneer ....you can't beat analogue.....unfortunately most yougsters today never hear anything more sophisticated than compressed mp3 files played thru' shitty limited electronics.

Kleen™

REVOX%20B77%20II%20b.jpg

Luv'ly piece of R2R-kit...anyone remember the Nagras...?

Baldrick

Which ones....portables or studio R2R.....

Nagra-IV-S-Professional-Tape-Recorder.jpg

622300.jpg

I've had 2x Nagra Kudelskis over the period.

Kleen™

I had a portable...bought 2'nd hand. Prohibitively expensive otherwise. They did sound awesome, tho'...

Baldrick

Fortunately mine were supllied.F.O.C :D

porkman65

Just received a 22mm OEM alligator strap for my Pam 393....now it is perfection!

Have a bespoke ABP strap on its way.

Treat myself to some Bergeon screw drivers.

Just got a TC V6 and have a gen insert on its way.

Got a JF Yactmaster last week....superb quality.....

and so I no have JF Daytona on its way....

plus a JF Lebron (with profsteve crystal) on its way.

Panerai 518 on its way.

Kleen™
Fortunately mine were supllied.F.O.C :D

Lucky summabeatch....

plankton
Omega Speadmaster and Tudor BB. But they go to Kenny first for moding so i don't think i'll see them for some time.

Nice, straight to Kenny. He has been quiet on here as of late actually."........

Baldrick

Thank Her Maj ;)

P.S. Isn't there a hi-fi thread on here somewhere....I know Plank asked if there was 'anything interesting coming in'...but I can't help feeling that we're pissing all over some of those who are still enthusing over Pelagos and V43 Deepseas ....bless their souls and little cotton socks... go figure :B):

plankton
Thank Her Maj ;)

P.S. Isn't there a hi-fi thread on here somewhere....I know Plank asked if there was 'anything interesting coming in'...but I can't help feeling that we're pissing all over some of those who are still enthusing over Pelagos and V43 Deepseas ....bless their souls and little cotton socks... go figure :B):

DSSD V44 hitting the streets......

Baldrick
(with profsteve crystal)

WTF is a 'profsteve' crystal......dun tell me....it's the glass that trainspotters gaze thru' to see the hands of their watch telling them the time of the next LNER arriving...am I right...huh....am I...tell me I'm right ?

Kleen™
Thank Her Maj ;)

Fair 'nuff, coppa...going this far off-topic wouldn't be coherent with the RWG way of online condusive behaviour...

Baldrick

Yep I saw what you did there........ah...WTF........'conducive'......;)

Kleen™
Yep I saw what you did there........ah...WTF........'conducive'......;)

Really..?!

;

+

)

NMA

EBEL Classic Sport Automatic coming in from Germany

1368686615_188991.jpg

plankton
(with profsteve crystal)

WTF is a 'profsteve' crystal......dun tell me....it's the glass that trainspotters gaze thru' to see the hands of their watch telling them the time of the next LNER arriving...am I right...huh....am I...tell me I'm right ?

He found a source for some pretty decent clear AR, and yes the reference to a trainmaster looking at the hands on a time piece through the clear covering that protects those hands but allows the train,aster to actually see them so he can be on time. That glass.

Baldrick

Where did I say 'trainmaster'....I think the proper term would be 'trainmasterbater'.........and you know what...funny thing is.....I can see the hands thru' ALL of the glass that's fitted to my watches...and I don't think 'profsteve' had a hand or hands in it....and I'm always 'on time' :B):

plankton
Where did I say 'trainmaster'....I think the proper term would be 'trainmasterbater'.........and you know what...funny thing is.....I can see the hands thru' ALL of the glass that's fitted to my watches...and I don't think 'profsteve' had a hand or hands in it....and I'm always 'on time' :B):

Funny my friend. Have yourself a nice weekend, evening calls my name.

Baldrick

You too Sir, the wind calls my name ;)

HeavyKrush

This... Picked up on WUS this am...

3ae027e5e3218f0660fee4e72dc01311_zps9b869990.jpg