Sign in to follow this  
plankton

Anyone have something incoming this week?

Bimmer

I'm hoping my green Seamaster will be in this week. But, the last tracking update was 8 days ago, and according to that update, it's still hanging out in China.

I also ordered a Tag Carrera Day/Date that I'm hoping to get QC pics of soon.

plankton

I'm hoping my green Seamaster will be in this week. But, the last tracking update was 8 days ago, and according to that update, it's still hanging out in China.

I also ordered a Tag Carrera Day/Date that I'm hoping to get QC pics of soon.

I'd like to try a green Seamaster one day for sure.

dfq23

Black bay 2824 v3 in red

Gucci I-Gucci with full box set

IWC vintage aquatimer white dial on rubber

Tudor blackshield quartz on asso

Omega moon dust quartz

And 5 Casio digitals for work beaters

Quiet week really

Ishmael

Breitling Superocean Heritage……. V2 :D

Finally.

peterkalamatas

I'm hoping my Pam 111 from Josh will arrive this week. Been waiting 5 weeks already by with the South African postal system being what it is who knows if I'll finally lay hands on it this week

Boycie

Patek 5227 latest version, Ceragold Planet Ocean and a black dial Explorer II............closely followed by a V3 AP MH and a Noob V2 SD.

Also looking at a gen ML pontos diver on Gemnation.......

POLEX1988

I am waiting for my first rep coming from Toro excited.

Hornet

I am waiting for my first rep coming from Toro excited.

Oooh, first rep......

.....what is it? And are you excited?

James.

The strap, not the watch

5c8ec5e23730931b528f97b744c35761.jpg

and the blue velour one too I can't find a hostable image of.

Bliew

Finally.

Saw you snag that one over on the other forums. Great pick up :P

Have a Speedie Reduced coming in from Japan, can't wait!!

Ishmael

Finally.

Cheers thanks :) I think the guy posting the sale as a V1 wasn't clear on which one was the super rep. He told me in PMs he didn't know the version exactly, just that the date wheel was the dead giveaway. I told him call it whatever "V" you want… when I saw that DWO I wet myself. Funny how the little details make all the difference.

Educate me - what's a Speedy Reduced?

BCFIT

GMT Master ii Ceramic all black bezel from Toro.

Went with the Asian 2813 movement based on some threads I read regarding reliability of GMT movements. Noob did his homework. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Can't wait to wear it!

WatchDog21

Got a low end quartz AP that should be here any day now from Robbie. Let me do that refresh on the tracking site.... Nope still "preparing to dispatch" :rofl: ...tracking

MetalMickey

Waiting for Fat Panda to source me aTAG Formula 1

D_Chico

Waiting for a reply on a Breitling Skyland Avenger (black dial) pref v4..have contacted several TDs that say they can't get it so I'm hoping the last two replies I'm waiting for will have good news! :)

Cheers on the AP diver bro! :beer2:

If the Avenger doesn't pan out then that's my second choice.. Ah hell might as well buy both if I can! :lol: Damn you! :P lol..I just waterproofed a v6 for nyckid and fell in love with it when it was in my hands..of course I had to try it on! :D

GenTLe

Already got a Noob 243 and a Sinn Klassik regulateur this week. Now waiting for a Chimera assolutamente ("absolutely" in En. side note: the use of such Italian words sounds so idiotic to me, and I am an Italian man!) strap for it, linamarket buckle and tubes, an ostrich strap for the Sinn and another one for the Gerlach Batory, 2 test alligator straps from Vietnam, a strap hole puncher and a grinding stone for my latest damasco stell knife and my horological screwdrivers.

In the future I'd like to get a PlanetOcean 42mm orange bezel with 8500 rep movement and I'd like also the Linde Verdelin diver white dial...

Bliew

Finally.

Cheers thanks :) I think the guy posting the sale as a V1 wasn't clear on which one was the super rep. He told me in PMs he didn't know the version exactly, just that the date wheel was the dead giveaway. I told him call it whatever "V" you want… when I saw that DWO I wet myself. Funny how the little details make all the difference.

:lmao: too many V's in this rep game!

Speedy reduced is a smaller/automatic version on the Speedy Pro (~40mm vs 42mm) and houses a Omega 3220 as a base movement with a Dubois-Debrois chronograph module. Call it the cheaper/budget alternative to the Speedy Pro (~1.2k USD vs ~2.5k USD). I went to an AD to hold them side by side and given my current financial situation, I was more than happy with the quality of the reduced version!

It's no Man on the Moon Pro, but hell, I'm still a uni student so I'll take what I can get :P

Edited by Bliew

plankton

The strap, not the watch

5c8ec5e23730931b528f97b744c35761.jpg

and the blue velour one too I can't find a hostable image of.

I knew it....... I knew it......... nice catch bro!

plankton

Finally.

Send me pics Ish, I want to see it when it comes in.

Ishmael

Finally.

:lmao: too many V's in this rep game!

Speedy reduced is a smaller/automatic version on the Speedy Pro (~40mm vs 42mm) and houses a Omega 3220 as a base movement with a Dubois-Debrois chronograph module. Call it the cheaper/budget alternative to the Speedy Pro (~1.2k USD vs ~2.5k USD). I went to an AD to hold them side by side and given my current financial situation, I was more than happy with the quality of the reduced version!

It's no Man on the Moon Pro, but hell, I'm still a uni student so I'll take what I can get :P

I had no idea such a thing existed! Think they have an ALS Datograph Flyback Reduced?? :giggle:

Silva97

Just received a Pam 243 and AP ROO panda. Am now waiting for an AP Chronopassion. Hopefully it arrives Monday!

Bliew

I had no idea such a thing existed! Think they have an ALS Datograph Flyback Reduced?? :giggle:

One can certainly dream :giggle:

Ishmael

Finally.

Send me pics Ish, I want to see it when it comes in.

Will do man. Still unsure what strap to put on it. It's coming with the ocean racer which the guy has sized too small for my wrist, so that's out. It's also coming with the rep mesh, but those are too big and can't be sized down. So I'm thinking leather… or gen mesh :P