Sign in to follow this  
plankton

Anyone have something incoming this week?

Baldrick
Thank Her Maj ;)

P.S. Isn't there a hi-fi thread on here somewhere....I know Plank asked if there was 'anything interesting coming in'...but I can't help feeling that we're pissing all over some of those who are still enthusing over Pelagos and V43 Deepseas ....bless their souls and little cotton socks... go figure :B):

Fair 'nuff, coppa...going this far off-topic wouldn't be coherent with the RWG way of online condusive behaviour...

So then Guv...., there isn't a hi-fi fread on the frum !

baxter
TC V6 with gen insert and 2 x prof AR'd xstals arrived this week

Coming week i'm expecting :

15400 RG on black croc & Pam 382 V3 from kuvarsit

VAC Built 5002 Franken IWC Big Pilot from Corv

Makara sea Turtle

Belstaff Mqueen jacket

Stingray Bracelet from Ali express.

I'm skint now :D

Damn is that all........ You have left therapy huh Baxter

:lol: yeah i was doing OK for a while and then ...........

DXtLz2tF5K-2_zps0c0cb760.png

Kleen™
Thank Her Maj ;)

P.S. Isn't there a hi-fi thread on here somewhere....I know Plank asked if there was 'anything interesting coming in'...but I can't help feeling that we're pissing all over some of those who are still enthusing over Pelagos and V43 Deepseas ....bless their souls and little cotton socks... go figure :B):

Fair 'nuff, coppa...going this far off-topic wouldn't be coherent with the RWG way of online condusive behaviour...

So then Guv...., there isn't a hi-fi fread on the frum !

Nope. Never woz...

cogwatch
(with profsteve crystal)

WTF is a 'profsteve' crystal......dun tell me....it's the glass that trainspotters gaze thru' to see the hands of their watch telling them the time of the next LNER arriving...am I right...huh....am I...tell me I'm right ?

This is a profsteve crystal. And all that other stuff you said :lol:

a1c3a0ab-cded-4fc7-9090-a1427c7941bb_zpsbugblkea.jpg

Baldrick

WOW...............now, that is damn frackin' impressive.....t'might possibly be the most impressive thing I've ever seen on this forum.....it's full of wonder...not to mention being being wonderful...everything else I've seen on the forum pales to insignificance......and that includes the reveal of Looth the Mooth's design concept for the RWG watch.......( tho' it lags slightly behind the abilities and achievements of Joanne der wunderkind ).........how much....who do I pay and does the 'prof' take PP and supply QC photos...( not quality control ......QC sherry....'cos you'd need a few bottles to get over your wonderment ) :B):

cogwatch
WOW...............now, that is damn frackin' impressive.....t'might possibly be the most impressive thing I've ever seen on this forum.....it's full of wonder...not to mention being being wonderful...everything else I've seen on the forum pales to insignificance......and that includes the reveal of Looth the Mooth's design concept for the RWG watch.......( tho' it lags slightly behind the abilities and achievements of Joanne der wunderkind ).........how much....who do I pay and does the 'prof' take PP and supply QC photos...( not quality control ......QC sherry....'cos you'd need a few bottles to get over your wonderment ) :B):

You forgot to mention Baldrick going back to the one and only ever truly appropriate Baldrick avatar. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevrything pales in significance to that ;)

And yes, the 'prof' does take PP

Baldrick

Uh...what a day for trampin' thru the noobs.....I say boy....I say...what's that boy.....ya ain't no chickenhawk !!!

wqleow
The strap, not the watch

5c8ec5e23730931b528f97b744c35761.jpg

and the blue velour one too I can't find a hostable image of.

That strap is gorgeous. Where did you get it, if I may ask?

plankton

This... Picked up on WUS this am...

3ae027e5e3218f0660fee4e72dc01311_zps9b869990.jpg

Nice

James.

This... Picked up on WUS this am...

3ae027e5e3218f0660fee4e72dc01311_zps9b869990.jpg

Nice

Love the sumo but gosh darn the ltd edition sumo looks better than the mm300 imo if only it had 22mm lugs :(

The strap, not the watch

5c8ec5e23730931b528f97b744c35761.jpg

and the blue velour one too I can't find a hostable image of.

That strap is gorgeous. Where did you get it, if I may ask?

Nomos-store.com or something, whatever the online nomos store is, like $80 or there abouts.

wqleow

Thanks for the tip!

banker123

Pam 337!

BC1221

Got this this week.

18910fa94038cd060185b1cf4d9c9b26.jpg

Came with a broken movement tab but a nice forum member is sending me some.

Other than that, it's a pretty nice rep.

Previous owner "vintigized" it so I re-polished the sides and bezel. Rebrushed the brushed bits and have a new plexi on the way. I'm very surprised at how much I like this watch. My first 36mm watch. Didn't think I'd like such a small watch but it hasn't left my wrist since I got it.

First piece to ever make me box the TC.

Harkin Banks

Tag 1887 Carrera date

Rolex milsub

Rolex McQueen explorer

Tudor bb

2x seiko 007

Chopard gtxl

Iwc big pilot

I think that's it...

HeavyKrush

Love the sumo but gosh darn the ltd edition sumo looks better than the mm300 imo if only it had 22mm lugs :(

Just had a peek at the LTD version, very interesting. Have been reviewing the Sumo for some time now and finally pulled the trigger. Thinking the lug or bracelet width not an issue for me as I'm hoping it not much different than my DSSD which I love.

TheTinMan

I have a BR01 on the way from Tim.

plankton

Thinking on a BP 50 phathoms.......

I have a watch problem

I have a noob Day Date II ice blue Roman numerals on the way from another member and I cant freaking wait! Something to look forward to

texasbear

It's the one on brown asso i'm afraid. Got it from ali but seller had black one listed too

I did try to do some searching before coming back to ask, but can you point me to which seller it was?

New arrivel 2015 all black Scrub style high-quality Quartz Chronograph watch

http://www.aliexpres...2273073815.html

(from AliExpress Android)

Not got it yet so can't comment on quality

Thank you! I've sent a message asking for some more photos, it looks like the ones I see elsewhere but a better photo will be nice.

It's the one on brown asso i'm afraid. Got it from ali but seller had black one listed too

I did try to do some searching before coming back to ask, but can you point me to which seller it was?

New arrivel 2015 all black Scrub style high-quality Quartz Chronograph watch

http://www.aliexpres...2273073815.html

(from AliExpress Android)

Not got it yet so can't comment on quality

He didn't have any pics of the one I wanted but I think I just got a few shots of your watch. If you haven't received it yet I can PM them or something if you want? Not sure if Ali photos count as QC. Black dial with brown strap right?

evil penguin

I have a pam111n h-fac and an ALS Saxonia annual calendar on the way!

codystern

I just got a PAM Cali from Toro this week! It was a bit of a wait as I ordered before Chinese New Year, but it was worth it.

11067507_10155311051415104_3837489171024984823_n.jpg?oh=1a4ce27a526e8e59fe4ef14d1280d33b&oe=55A950E1

cogwatch
Breitling Superocean Heritage……. V2 :D

Finally.

Ish, that's awesome, congrats!!! You definately have a knack for finding the rare beast :thumbsup:

For me, I just received a Pam 520 from McJules today. Damn that thing is beautiful!!! On the way is a Tudor Pelagos and a gen Eberhard Traversetolo Vitre. And 3 crystals at Profsteve for his killer AR (crystals for Pam 286 Rattrapante, Montblanc Timewalker Duo Carbon Chrono, and gen Alpina Nightlife Automatic).

The stunningly beautiful 520:

image.jpg2_zpskwwuumdu.jpg

image.jpg1_zpseki7crpp.jpg

Busy weekend. Since the above, I've added some more incoming: Orient Automatic Rainbow Disc from Lightgeek, and JLC 42mm Tourbillon with Ted Su hornback croc strap and JLC Master Control with RIOS1931 croc from jigsaw.

Bliew

Just ordered a gen Tag AR Ceramic :facepalm:

That's 2 gens in one week...and no more reps in the house hold...have I gone mad??

MetalMickey

That's 2 gens in one week...and no more reps in the house hold...have I gone mad??

Good choice. Mine has had to go back to Switzerland to check on a power reserve issue and I am missing it terribly. Bought two watches and considering a third already. Only been gone a day!

Bliew

Good choice. Mine has had to go back to Switzerland to check on a power reserve issue and I am missing it terribly. Bought two watches and considering a third already. Only been gone a day!

Pretty excited to say the least. These will be my first two 1k+ gens and the lack or reps (or any watch for that matter) is making me all antsy :P