Sign in to follow this  
Del

Thanks Mary and WatchInternational!

Del

A big thank you to Mary for the Cartier Pasha birthday prize :). This is a beautiful (and big) watch, and probably one I'd never have thought about buying but it will get plenty wrist time, that's for sure :rofl:. It's a quartz so the chrono works and since the seconds are at the small sub-dial at 6 you hardly notice the "tick". (The lume on the hands is awesome - you can see them glowing a bit in the pics because it had just been in direct sunlight :rofl:.)

Here are some pics for your enjoyment :rofl:.

pc044476v2.jpg

pc044477v2.jpg

pc044481v2.jpg

pc044482v2.jpg

pc044475v2.jpg

mondeov6

That watch is really classy!! Very nice pictures!! :)

Del

Cheers ;). Yeah, it looks great, and the bracelet is finished really well too :D.

Akira

Cheers ;). Yeah, it looks great, and the bracelet is finished really well too :D.

Rub it in again ;)

Del
That watch is really classy!! Very nice pictures!! ;)

Rub it in again ;)

Sorry ;):D:)

Eiderdaus

what happend to the 20 ? scratch on the 15.

Del

:hss: you really look at the detail :lol:.

The 20 is only a bit of "overspray", which I will clean up (already took a bit off elsewhere) and the little ding at 15 was already on the watch. No big deal imho ;).

prestigewatchco

The 20 is only a bit of "overspray", which I will clean up (already took a bit off elsewhere) and the little ding at 15 was already on the watch. No big deal imho ;).

Next you will be getting advise to send it back for a full refund and members complaining about lack of QC and how this would never happen if the dealer had a bigger QC staff like Cartier

mondeov6

Next you will be getting advise to send it back for a full refund and members complaining about lack of QC and how this would never happen if the dealer had a bigger QC staff like Cartier

Why not just congratulate Del on a great looking watch instead of searching for and pointing out minor flaws!?? Heck...if I should look at my watches with my eyes

in "macro-mode" I am sure I would find minor issues on each and everyone of them! I choose not to though.... I choose to enjoy them for what they are...

fairly priced overall darn good looking watches!...

Del

Why not just congratulate Del on a great looking watch instead of searching for and pointing out minor flaws!?? Heck...if I should look at my watches with my eyes

in "macro-mode" I am sure I would find minor issues on each and everyone of them! I choose not to though.... I choose to enjoy them for what they are...

fairly priced overall darn good looking watches!...

Thanks guys. I am certainly NOT complaining - the watch is a fantastic prize and I'm delighted with it :lol:.

I guess Eider was just curious......:hss:.