Sign in to follow this  
RowLecks

My story and a warning re a supplier called SolidSwiss - buyers beware!

Kcore
It's a Rolex Submariner green version, noob factory and bought from Toro. I dropped it and couple of lume markers from inside the watch fell out of place and are running around. I am Canada, Alberta to be exact. Would love someone local but I guess if I have no choice will ship it out.

I see you already found the Is there a watchsmith in Canada thread - good luck

tobytobes

everyone on here thought this guy was suspect on the first three pages. one mod jumps in and you all shit your pants. shame. I'll stand by what I said this guy is full of it and I think he is messing you all about. who comes onto a forum and just writes endless pages defending someone who has been banned. and. all this 90 photos stuff. please. who sends 90 photos of a watch being serviced. just ridic. and to the mod who threatened me earlier I have one thing to say. bite me.

RUSH2112

z103637588.jpg

greg_r

everyone on here thought this guy was suspect on the first three pages. one mod jumps in and you all shit your pants. shame. I'll stand by what I said this guy is full of it and I think he is messing you all about. who comes onto a forum and just writes endless pages defending someone who has been banned. and. all this 90 photos stuff. please. who sends 90 photos of a watch being serviced. just ridic. and to the mod who threatened me earlier I have one thing to say. bite me.

Nice attitude. Change it. Take that attitude with me - or any member of staff, for that matter - just one more time and you will be leaving us, am I clear?

You're full of mouth, but obviously not willing to back it up. Now: Rowlecks is on the up and up. His intent is not in question. Yours, however, is. Are you going to be a man and admit your mistake, or are you going to continue being the whining little weasel you appear to be?

Irishcain
:popcorn:

Kcore
I'll stand by what I said... if this guy isn't exposed as a sock puppet within a week then I will eat my hat and I will also donate 100 dollars to a charity if his choice.

He's just a pussy trying to weasel out of paying up!

RUSH2112
I'll stand by what I said... if this guy isn't exposed as a sock puppet within a week then I will eat my hat and I will also donate 100 dollars to a charity if his choice.

He's just a pussy trying to weasel out of paying up!

I hope he backs up eating the hat with as many pics as op provided from watch

greg_r

So, tobytobes: What have you got to say for yourself? Hmmm?

Not going to wait forever. :mfbat:

greg_r

No?

Oh well. I guess we'd better throw your arse in the Gulag to give you time to reconsider.

MetalMickey

What a dickhead. He didn't come on to defend SSTEEL, he'd never heard of him till he was recommended to contact him (pre. banning). And SSTEEL does indeed take 90+ photos of the watches he deals with. And having a go at mods and admins? Honestly.

You will probably never get to read this though as you aren't likely to make it out of the gulag in one piece judging by your attitude.

RichardMiami

How long is forever? As defined by His Right Honourable Bossness???

It is NOT 7 minutes! :D

toby_zps6uxuk38x.jpg

MetalMickey

I hope Greg_r leaves longer between his emails to his TD asking for order updates and QC pics ;)

stevok2305

I hope Greg_r leaves longer between his emails to his TD asking for order updates and QC pics ;)

Don't be silly! TD's know better than to not respond immediately!! :rofl:

RUSH2112

Don't be silly! TD's know better than to not respond immediately!! :rofl:

Has has a Cold War era red phone with direct link to TDs.

greg_r

toby_zps6uxuk38x.jpg

Oh shaddap. He was online at the time or I'd have left it until he showed up again.

RichardMiami

Yes dear

greg_r

Yes dear

You just can't get the staff these days... :rolleyes:

I wonder if Flashheart has these problems?

:D

BadPickle

toby_zps6uxuk38x.jpg

:lmao: way to go crustymiami.. :lmao: Bossman can't gulag us all :lmao:

greg_r

Bossman can't gulag us all :lmao:

Exactly how much do you want to bet....? :D

Dr Yan

But the watches on solidswiss' website look sooooo good !!!

Aren

I just can't believe that anyone would fuck with adm/mods here.

Aside from the fact that it is Rule #1 :rulez:

:donotfuckwithadmin:

what most of the members here don't realize is that the Adm/mod team works here for free. FREE !

The time they spend here is their own time and they don't get paid.

They don't get paid to work for us, do favors for us or help us when we have problems.

This forum is a gift to us. It's a gift even if you are a paid/supporting VIP member.

We have little moderation here and tonnes for freedom.

There is always someone around who has to piss Adm/mods off. WTF !!!

Today is a beautiful day. Our Adm/mods could be doing just about anything else...

sports, TV, time with family, rest...sex...

but instead

they are here, keeping order and dealing with :bollocks:

We owe our Adm/mod team a great deal for this forum and the freedoms we enjoy here at RWG.

They deal with the crap and childish nonsense which accompanies freedom.

They do it as a labour of love for this hobby and this place.

What needs to be said here is, "THANK YOU !"

Above all else, they deserve our utmost respect.

I want to :vomit: when I read members demanding the time of adm/mods to look into their matters, to support their positions, and even more so, for others to fail to back down when they are nicely warned to STFU.

There are 67,000+ members here you fluffers, show some appreciation and respect.

Without our Adm/mods, who donate their personal time in service to us, there would be no RWG. :thud:

This is a non-profit forum, and every time an adm/mod is called upon or needed, they are here for us.

DONATIONS??? Charity begins at home. I suggest the $100 donation of Toby be made to RWG to help pay for some of RWG's NON-PROFIT hosting fees.

If Toby isn't a VIP, shame on you...pony up for the privilege of being here by becoming a paid supporting VIP member.

Nothing speaks louder than putting your money where your mouth is.

Thank you Adm/mods for everything you are being and doing for all of us who get the benefit your services... especially for your services for members who haven't financially supported RWG and those of us who are just prats and brats.

greg_r

LOL - thanks Aren.

Wouldn't accept money from that toe-rag, though. Let him give it to Charity (not that he will, he's obviously not man enough to accept that he's wrong).

elp

The admin & mods have sex? Thanks for that image Aren ... my day is now ruined.

greg_r

The admin & mods have sex? Thanks for that image Aren ... my day is now ruined.

Well, we suspect at least one of 'em reproduces by fission, but proof is difficult (not to mention unpleasant) to come by.

Mazz

and one may have impregnated the refridgerator