Sign in to follow this  
RowLecks

My story and a warning re a supplier called SolidSwiss - buyers beware!

greg_r

and one may have impregnated the refridgerator

That was probably the cheese.

Mazz

or kink

JSJ

Err these images are more disturbing than a full set of posted QC pics.

I was hoping the little twat was going to eat and pay but that's not very likely now is it? Maybe a sock will appear...

RowLecks

everyone on here thought this guy was suspect on the first three pages. one mod jumps in and you all shit your pants. shame. I'll stand by what I said this guy is full of it and I think he is messing you all about. who comes onto a forum and just writes endless pages defending someone who has been banned. and. all this 90 photos stuff. please. who sends 90 photos of a watch being serviced. just ridic. and to the mod who threatened me earlier I have one thing to say. bite me.

Fools never learn.

The watch is on it's way back from Finland by International Special Delivery of some sort. Shipped yesterday. The repair chap sent me a Tracking Number, it's currently in Helsinki. When it arrives (5 working days they reckon) I'll photograph the shipping note and send it to the Moderator you don't believe and put the final nail in your big dunces hat. I'll also send him a copy of the Paypal payment, which shall match the invoice he's already seen.

Then you can get your $100 dollars off to charity, post a copy of the receipt/letter of thanks and begin working towards getting any credibility you ever had back. Or maybe not.

Perhaps if you smear your hat with lots of chilli sauce or some garlic mayonnaise, you may manage to get through it. Not sure how you're gonna get the egg off your face though.

Toodle Pip Columbo.

Edited by RowLecks

elp

everyone on here thought this guy was suspect on the first three pages. one mod jumps in and you all shit your pants. shame. I'll stand by what I said this guy is full of it and I think he is messing you all about. who comes onto a forum and just writes endless pages defending someone who has been banned. and. all this 90 photos stuff. please. who sends 90 photos of a watch being serviced. just ridic. and to the mod who threatened me earlier I have one thing to say. bite me.

Fools never learn.

The watch is on it's way back from Finland by International Special Delivery of some sort. Shipped yesterday. The repair chap sent me a Tracking Number, it's currently in Helsinki. When it arrives (5 working days they reckon) I'll photograph the shipping note and send it to the Moderator you don't believe and put the final nail in your big dunces hat. I'll also send him a copy of the Paypal payment, which shall much the invoice he's already seen.

Then you can get your $100 dollars off to charity, post a copy of the receipt/letter of thanks and begin working towards getting any credibility you ever had back. Or maybe not.

Perhaps if you smear your hat with lots of chilli sauce or some garlic mayonnaise, you may manage to get through it. Not sure how you're gonna get the egg off your face though.

Toodle Pip Columbo.

hats_off.gif

RowLecks

Far be it from me to dictate policy on here, but I would hope the Mods don't ban Columbo, for that is what he wants, so he can weasel his way out of his promised charity payment.

One Hundred Dollars Columbo, or your reputation is left in tatters.

Venomous
your reputation is left in tatters.

He never had a reputation to begin with.

Just another wanna be hotshot on a forum.

V

RowLecks

V

Seems to me he prefers trying to trash the reputation of others. Mine, the Moderators and everyone else on the forum whom he accused of "shitting themselves".

I'm at a loss to fathom how an anonymous poster could "shit himself" from an anonymous Moderator. The lad clearly has a fervent imagination.

Edited by RowLecks

onzenuub

What's this about?

omegex

What's this about?

Start from Page 1 and enjoy the fun!!!

elp

What's this about?

stuff

MetalMickey

V

Seems to me he prefers trying to trash the reputation of others. Mine, the Moderators and everyone else on the forum whom he accused of "shitting themselves".

I'm at a loss to fathom how an anonymous poster could "shit himself" from an anonymous Moderator. The lad clearly has a fervent imagination.

I hope you are going to stick around when your watch is fixed coz you are a legend!

greg_r

We've no intention of banning 'Columbo" :lol:

He can stay in the Gulag until he either apologises or coughs up, though. If he proves to be a man of his word, we'll let him out.

RowLecks

Greg,

I've now PM-ed you a copy of the watch repairers email from Monday where he let me know that my watch was on it's way home, and a link to the International Special Delivery tracking system.

If you click the link, you will see that the watch has left Helsinki and is currently in a place called Ulkomaa, wherever that is. The watch repairer told me I should have it in "5 working days" so hopefully Friday or Monday.

Cheers.

greg_r

Yep, I saw. Thanks :)

Realism

What's this about?

stuff

you know

onzenuub

What's this about?

stuff

you know

Yes, very much thank you.

Realism

What's this about?

stuff

you know

Yes, very much thank you.

knowing the know?

trailboss99

Fools never learn.

The watch is on it's way back from Finland by International Special Delivery of some sort. Shipped yesterday. The repair chap sent me a Tracking Number, it's currently in Helsinki. When it arrives (5 working days they reckon) I'll photograph the shipping note and send it to the Moderator you don't believe and put the final nail in your big dunces hat. I'll also send him a copy of the Paypal payment, which shall match the invoice he's already seen.

Toodle Pip Columbo.

You are going to fit in around here soooooo well mate :D

hendrik

Much about nothing?

Hendrik, still pissed off Ali tread is only for VIP.

BUT it saves me a lot of money :suck:

Realism

Much about nothing?

you can't afford to contribute AUD$29.95?

hendrik

Much about nothing?

And if so?

nuttcrac69

Much about nothing?

And if so?

Then do it. If you will, I will

Edited by nuttcrac69

RichardMiami

Gents

VIP membership is totally voluntary. No one is required to sign up for VIP, and it never will be required.

We have members who have been here for years, and yet have not become VIP. It is their choice. It is our only source of funds to keep this nuthouse going, but it still is an individual decision.

nuttcrac69

Gents

VIP membership is totally voluntary. No one is required to sign up for VIP, and it never will be required.

We have members who have been here for years, and yet have not become VIP. It is their choice. It is our only source of funds to keep this nuthouse going, but it still is an individual decision.

Hey RM, only trying to help.... :lol:

You might get 2 new VIP's out of it. :thumbsup:

Edited by nuttcrac69