Sign in to follow this  
Timbohire

UK watch repair

Timbohire

Can anyone recommend any UK watch repair Rolex Watch

SSTEEL

UKWS are fully booked, and I have been acting as their overflow, I'm from the UK,m and live in Finland, drop me a pm should you need help.

trailboss99

. . . UKWS are fully booked, and I have been acting as their overflow . . .

Really? Does UKWS know that?

SSTEEL

Yes, me, and Alex help each other behind the forums, not everything is public.

Del

What do you mean by "overflow"?

simey83
:popcorn:

BadPickle

Ah, back door dealing..... No wonder nobody wants you as a TD in their forum

trailboss99

Um, are you on drugs? Upon which planet are you "helping" Alex?

You are NOT helping Alex, he has NEVER recommended you* and has no intention of doing so in the future so please explain how in heaven's name you are "acting as their overflow"? What gives you the right to post such drivel anywhere let alone in his section? Better make it good . . .

*He told one (1) person to contact you because he was in a rush. Him telling one person "you could try this guy" does not mean you are either recommended or "acting as their overflow" as any sane, normally adjusted person would realise.

Mazz

I'm sure his response will be:

Thanks for clearing that up Greg TB, its appreciated, I couldn't actually recall the pm word for word as I no longer have the pm's Thanks again

trailboss99

I'm sure his response will be:

Thanks for clearing that up Greg TB, its appreciated, I couldn't actually recall the pm word for word as I no longer have the pm's Thanks again

That may well be somewhat unfortunate.

SSTEEL

Oh boy, you really do have it in for me don't you TB. Your pm threatening me for addressing you by your first name was evident of that.

I have nothing more to say, no matter what I would say in response to your reply wouldn't make a blind bit of difference so I'm not rising to your comments.

Mazz

So I will ask......................................At which point in time did Alex state that you were taking on his overflow work???

SSTEEL

FFS!

If you read my post above, I clearly state, acting, and didn't refer to this as being an officially signed and sealed contract with UKWS, and if you could be so kind, don't refer to UKWS by their first name.

Mazz

Aciting on your own perogative??? without the knowledge of or the blessing of UKWS?? So basically you decided that by stating you were "acting" you were acting in your own best intrest and druming up some business for yourself???

SSTEEL
yawn.png

kennycoder

Oh boy I shouldn't have said anything.

Mazz

so you still didn't answer the question ................................

grb

It's not my position to remind members this is a feedback section, this subject requires a thread of it's own.

May I respectfully suggest to admin that it would benefit from an explanation of their position

SSTEEL

I feel I do not have to keep explaining myself, its quite clear I am being victimised by the whole RWG mod, and admin team, this has been made perfectly clear for quite sometime now, I am not welcomed here by the team, for what reasons who knows, my feedback here speaks volumes, however I guess my success in watchmaking has been my downfall, and you will no doubt ban me from the forums, its all a matter of time.

grb

I feel I do not have to keep explaining myself, its quite clear I am being victimised by the whole RWG mod, and admin team, this has been made perfectly clear for quite sometime now, I am not welcomed here by the team, for what reasons who knows, my feedback here speaks volumes, however I guess my success in watchmaking has been my downfall, and you will no doubt ban me from the forums, its all a matter of time.

FFS I don't get involved in this sort of thing but admin are not vindictive there is some reason for their stance, all I would like to know is what?

Your feedback is not everything

New thread someone

SSTEEL

Really?

The above is a pm I got after addressing a member of the team by their first name.

I would like to know as much as you my friend, as I see it, I have done nothing but support RWG.

Edited by Del
Private PM tex removed. Are you fucking stupid?

Chavezzito

Really?

The above is a pm I got after addressing a member of the team by their first name.

I would like to know as much as you my friend, as I see it, I have done nothing but support RWG.

Jesus fucking christ! I know I should stay out of this but I can´t anymore and just want to rant.

It´s the way you act and write Micky, for example...why are you posting what TB (I am guessing it was from him as you posted earlier about his threat) pm´d you to the public? To win sympathy?

Sorry...I considered you as a good guy and even a friend but the way you make yourself a victim is disgusting in my eyes.

Edited by Del
Private PM text removed.

SSTEEL

Sorry you feel that way mate, I do not intend to come across that way, only airing my feelings.

I guess in the interest of every member it would be best I left this forum.

Admin, delete my account.

Chavezzito

Wow...never knew I had these powers!