Sign in to follow this  
Timbohire

UK watch repair

chrish8

Wow crazy thread, I can't believe I missed its birth.

This is all a suprise to me I knew Ssteel was not a TD but I did think many members enjoyed his work and really trusted him to do their mods/repairs. I also knew there was no back door dealing but thought since he has openly offered his services the Mods were cool with it.

Makes me wonder if Ssteel is not to be trusted

elmo-not-trusted.jpg

Chavezzito

great. Now I have that fucking song stuck in my head.................

again

:rofl:

This one is better!

dfq23

I so would! I like a bit of junk in the trunk

RichardMiami

Here's one for Onze..............

Chavezzito

So Onze is a queen huh?

onzenuub

Chavezzito

:rofl:

Realism

So Onze is a queen huh?

drag queen

FUCKING NOOB FAIL

dfq23

SIGNCD2251_zpsvudbny8o.jpg

One for richardmiami..... they were pre video i'm afraid

Gazzla

I have the feeling there wil arise a new empty rep watch forum soooooon. :D

Already all of our good and trusted members left for RG. If I want to buy a franken watch with modded springbars, I don't even bother looking here. Lame reviews, people selling glasses and iphones.. this looks like a gypsy fair with bad moderation.

Any chance of a list of those in the exodus kenny? I'm thinking you need to back up that sweeping statement ;)

Indeed. ;)

dfq23

I can't leave for there. I'm banned :(

Realism

I can't leave for there. I'm banned :(

$50 and it's yours

Gazzla
3CPbEMR.jpg?1

trailboss99

Really?

The above is a pm I got after addressing a member of the team by their first name.

I would like to know as much as you my friend, as I see it, I have done nothing but support RWG.

You gormless little gobshite! Perhaps you would like us to post some the whiny PMs you send to Admin?

You are a shameless self promoter, you use what you think is clever wording to make a sentence sound like it means something it doesn't so if called out you can fall back to the old "oh no, that's not what I meant" excuse. You are very good at playing words and people or bending the truth to try to get the result you want in the manner of a dodgy politician or a snake oil salesman. If a question is too hard you simply ignore it and attack the author. All in all I'd say a bit of a sociopath and I for one am tired of it.

You still have not answered the question: In what way are you supposed to be "acting" as an overflow for UKWS? As far as I can see you got caught out in an outright lie and whatever sugar coating you put on it will not hide the fact you set out to deceive.

Another thing, you have never said what level of "watchmaker" you are qualified to or even under what association you are registered. You are registered with a guild, yes?

Realism
:popcorn:

chrish8
tumblr_lbxtcqVq1I1qbkkqk.jpg

Mazz

In that sense im "Acting" POTUS

BadPickle

Really?

The above is a pm I got after addressing a member of the team by their first name.

I would like to know as much as you my friend, as I see it, I have done nothing but support RWG.

You gormless little gobshite! Perhaps you would like us to post some the whiny PMs you send to Admin?

You are a shameless self promoter, you use what you think is clever wording to make a sentence sound like it means something it doesn't so if called out you can fall back to the old "oh no, that's not what I meant" excuse. You are very good at playing words and people or bending the truth to try to get the result you want in the manner of a dodgy politician or a snake oil salesman. If a question is too hard you simply ignore it and attack the author. All in all I'd say a bit of a sociopath and I for one am tired of it.

You still have not answered the question: In what way are you supposed to be "acting" as an overflow for UKWS? As far as I can see you got caught out in an outright lie and whatever sugar coating you put on it will not hide the fact you set out to deceive.

Another thing, you have never said what level of "watchmaker" you are qualified to or even under what association you are registered. You are registered with a guild, yes?

SSTEEL

If you think I am going to post photos of my Finnish Watchmakers School certification you have another thing coming guys. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

And Stu, go and do one, have you got no work to do? :lmao:

Batespcm
If you think I am going to post photos of my Finnish Watchmakers School certification you have another thing coming guys. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Can you post the selfie you took with the basilisk and big foot instead then please... The one where big foot takes the turn holding the selfie stick though

SSTEEL
:lmao2:

BadPickle

Do one what? :daffy:

Plenty of work sSTEAL, a little too much really, but I can always make time to read your self absorbed bullshit posts.

Won't post pics or CAN'T post pics of these mythical certs?? The latter is my guess. :lmao:

Mattcrx

Even if ssteel does not have a cert for watch making who cares?

Work speaks for itself......everyone has qualifications now a days and they mean fuck all!

Mr_B

Anybody know anywhere in the uk I can get my rep GMT 2 serviced?

dfq23

Anybody know anywhere in the uk I can get my rep GMT 2 serviced?

Gotta love a noob!!!!!