Sign in to follow this  
FreezerBurn

HUBLOT Bigger Bang All Black

FreezerBurn

This looks pretty cool, but I haven't see one yet. Know anyone that makes this or maybe something similar. I know people think Hublot watches are butt ugly :D still I'm interested.

Edited by FreezerBurn

Luthier
I know people think Hublot watches are butt ugly :Whistle:

Not all people, only people with bad taste.

:popcorn:

Baldrick

Hublot watches ARE butt ugly, so are the people that buy them :)

Mystery Shopper

Don't worry FreezerBurn, not all of us limit our purchases to only Rolex and Panerai. People have issues with the company, CEO, marketing etc but occasionally a Hublot watch catches the eye. I liked this black Hublot so I bought it- from Robert at PWC (on the trusted dealers list). Ceramic case and RG2. He had a similar version with a black 2 instead of rose gold but I have not seen a black skeleton version.

And by the way Balders :)

PB150007.jpg

:D :yoda: :D

Baldrick
And by the way Balders

Thanks for the photo, confirms what I've said all along, only people who have no concept of good design, midgets like Bernie Ecclestone and butt ugly people buy Hublot, I mean. be honest, look at the bezel on that thing, it's SUPPOSED to be a high-end luxury watch and yet they can't get the bezel screw alignment correct, they line up like a row of 300 year old cemetry headstones, or an Appalachian banjo strummers gnashers, how on earth can you live with that huge FLAW, every time you look at it and see those MISALIGNED screws :huh::D

Mystery Shopper

They kinda match opposite eachother on the bezel. Lord knows about the screws on the side. I'll get right on it.

Follow your heart FreezerBurn, if you like it, you buy it and tell them be dammed :huh:

Baldrick
They kinda match opposite eachother on the bezel

Kinda match, you using Stevie Wonder's eyeballs :huh:

You'll get right on it, the design team at Hublot can't sort it, but you will :D

_jonte
Don't worry FreezerBurn, not all of us limit our purchases to only Rolex and Panerai. People have issues with the company, CEO, marketing etc but occasionally a Hublot watch catches the eye. I liked this black Hublot so I bought it- from Robert at PWC (on the trusted dealers list). Ceramic case and RG2. He had a similar version with a black 2 instead of rose gold but I have not seen a black skeleton version.

And by the way Balders :lol:

PB150007.jpg

:lol::rofl:;)

That is a stunning watch!! Congrats!

How much does Robert charge for it?