Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Apple Watch

caw

I know this is controversial but I actually quite like the watch. Wouldn't buy one but can see the mass market appeal. Anyone who doesn't know much about watches would be all over this I'm sure.

BenjaminButton

I don't think Apple care what a few grumpy old men think.

Prcowboy

I stumbled upon the page where you can get the rose gold white gold and gold!!! $12,000?!?!?!?!?! W...in...T...F!!!!

MikeTampa

I've been an Apple user for about 6 years now. My house is filled with their products, from the Apple TV to the Airport Extreme.

My buddy recently picked up an Apple Watch and let me play around with it for a while... I have to say, I'm not impressed with this product. The software is glitchy and looks aesthetically unrefined. In general, this just seems like an unfinished product. The case looks like a first generation iPhone, maybe they did that purposely? I'm not a fan.

It would take a very very special smart watch to replace my time piece and, as much as I wanted to love it, the Apple Watch just doesn't cut it. We'll see what they come up with in future.

Prcowboy

Well I mean for such a price it's outrageous... The functionality just isn't there for most people... It's just a fashion statement and an expensive one at that. I can honestly get an exercise WORKOUTBAND, place my iPhone 6 in it and strap it around my wrist and have a better screen!! People over the years are sold on APPLE name, don't get me wrong they have nice products but they rushed this for sure... I think it's just another fad and will need about 4-5 more versions in to be practical.

Harkin Banks

Well the store finally had the one I wanted so I took the plunge. I'm giving it a 14 day test to see what I think. So far it is definitely a toy. Not really a watch.

60cd7a19b386b4091b979afc4c1b349a.jpg

Prcowboy

I went into an apple to get the sport one just to use instead of the stupid fitbit devices lol. THe lady tried selling me the $17,000 rose gold which was a smaller face than the watches I wear. I just looked at her and wanted to show her this... Examine below:

4843336587f42c173a39bb7b20fd18e5.jpg

LightGeek
Well the store finally had the one I wanted so I took the plunge. I'm giving it a 14 day test to see what I think. So far it is definitely a toy. Not really a watch.

60cd7a19b386b4091b979afc4c1b349a.jpg

I've used it for calling, texting and Siri tasks. Quite handy.

With the release of watchOS 2 later it will be much better. I miss replying to Whatsapp (come on Facebook!) which I can do using the new Pebble Time.

nyckid

i am not personally buying one at this time, but you all should because i own a shit load of apple stock.

What price did you get in at if you don't mind me asking?

http://store.apple.c...L/A&step=detail

These wankers are crazy!!! :lmao:

$15,000 :noway:

i have purchased at several price points, and i got in before the 7:1 split.

My average is $77.67

Not to be a one upper but, I leverage on the stocks you own. ;)

BTW, do you also own NFLX stocks? Because, they are having a 7:1 split, as well.

nyckid

I'm buying one, what the hell.

I ride the AAPL call option train quite often.

Amen brother!!!! What's your trading style?

I basically play it safe with Vertical spreads. Mostly, Credit spreads.

Harkin Banks

I usually buy leaps when the street sentiment goes negative on appl. I don't get hurt much with time and when the street comes back around they soar. Paid for my new basement with the last run up. I'm off it at the moment.

Prcowboy

This is the Apple Watch you really want:

so dope... that is the apple watch i want.

and that music to play out loud during my life.

LMAO