Sign in to follow this  
charlesanderika

Will an IWC 3717 bracelet fit on my le Petit Prince Chrono?

charlesanderika

Hey guys, just received my IWC Petit Prince (which is a cracker) and I've put it on a nice tropic nato which suits it well but I'm keen to get a bracelet for it.

Its 21mm and seems to be the 3777 build, but I was just wondering whether a 3717 bracelet would fit and whether anyone has any experience of putting a bracelet on theirs yet?

Here's a pic of mine :

17088071816_e04b226512_c.jpg

JSJ

I doubt if it will fit a 3717 bracelet.

Why not fit a 3777 bracelet? l also have a Le Petit Prince 3777 and will put it on a 3777 bracelet. The 3717 bracelets are crap compared with the 3777 anyway.

The question is whether the 3777 bracelets are interchangeable. Rep bracelets and lug holes are very variable and it is by no means certain.

By the way, you say it "seems to be the 3777 build". It definitely is. The IWC number for it is 3777-06.

charlesanderika

I doubt if it will fit a 3717 bracelet.

Why not fit a 3777 bracelet? l also have a Le Petit Prince 3777 and will put it on a 3777 bracelet. The 3717 bracelets are crap compared with the 3777 anyway.

The question is whether the 3777 bracelets are interchangeable. Rep bracelets and lug holes are very variable and it is by no means certain.

By the way, you say it "seems to be the 3777 build". It definitely is. The IWC number for it is 3777-06.

Thanks very much for the advise. Only reason I mentioned the 3717 bracelet is that there was one for sale on M2M, but sounds like the 3777 is the way to go.

Cheers