Sign in to follow this  
naidoo

what is the difference ?

naidoo

well im looking to get a tudor pelagos from toro and im a bit stuck on which one to get

http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=107&product_id=1263

http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=107&product_id=1280

i am unsure on the difference, i tried to look for it and couldn't find any info unless i searched the wrong thing :S

MetalMickey

The first one is V6/KW factory and has pointed crown guards and slightly better text font.

The other is theZ factory which has rounder crown guards (like older gens).

General consensus is V6 is the best one, despite being cheaper.

Kleen™

One is manufactured by Kuvarsit, the other by Z-fac....if that's what you're after?

naidoo

z factory has better lume tho

One is manufactured by Kuvarsit, the other by Z-fac....if that's what you're after?

lol i know that

Kleen™

lol i know that

Well, if this place has taught me anything, then it is that obvious answers are not always obvious to everyone...;)

MetalMickey

If you know so much why are you asking? ;)

Z factory lume is slightly better but still has plenty of QC issues especially in the quality of application. Neither are particularly bright or long lasting, Z factory is ever so slightly closer to gen colour but not enough to get past the poorer dial quality. Both have regular issues with placement of the square markers, check your QC and make sure you state before ordering that it is important to avoid falling out with your TD. Good luck!