Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Shopper

Watch- The gift of time

Mystery Shopper

For the Aussies out there. The Friday edition of Australian Financial Review had an insert in the magazine called "Watch- the gift of time'. It is a 30 page watch magazine with mini reviews of high end gens. I had a look afternoon and took a few pics. Haven't been able to find an electronic copy so I will add some photos :lol:

The cover. My 2 Omega reps with a Richard Mille in the background.

SAM_0089.jpg

My ML with ideas for Xmas gifts:

Top row:

Bell & Ross BR01 Tourbillon Skeleton ($160K), Chopard Alfa Romeo Gran Turismo XM ($6330), Fortis Limited Art Edn "Mattern" ($2000), Panerai Radiomir PAM 337 RG ($17,400), Levendi Black Diamond Icatha Sport ($2950), ML Masterpiece Regulateur Roue Carre ($13,900)

Bottom Row:

Seiko Chronograph SBGC001 ($12,400), U-Boat Flightdeck Eclipse ($6336), Tudor Heritage Chronograph ($5330), Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Spacemaster Glow ($3310), Cartier Santos 100 Carbon Chronograph ($13700), Breitling Chronospace Jet Stream ($7420)

SAM_0082-1.jpg

A close up of the Skeleton

SAM_0083.jpg

My ML on the page

SAM_0087.jpg

Even found one of my old watches rated a mention

SAM_0093.jpg

Worth trying to grab a copy if you can....

Mystery Shopper

Despite no interest and an underwhelming response, I have never the less decided to soldier on and post again...

Jaeger Le Coultre Calibre 381

SAM_0115.jpg

Top row

Hermes Carre H, Bulgari Octo Bi-Retro Gerald Genta Steel / Ceramic

Bottom

Bruget Classique Grande Complication Reveil Musical Alarm, Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra XXL Small Seconds, Dior Christal 8 Mother of Pearl

SAM_0111.jpg

Jaeger-LeCoultre Duometre a Quantieme Lunaire, Sinn UX Mission Timer, Franck Muller Infinity Reka

Bottom

Raymond Weil Parsifal, Rolex Submariner Date, Oris BC4 RHFS Ltd Edn

SAM_0112.jpg

Piaget Possession, IWC Portuguese Handwind, Chanel J12 29mm

Bottom

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Ladies Ceramic Blanche, Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionelle Manuel, Casio G Shock Frogman

SAM_0113.jpg

The Bruget watchbox is made of resonance wood, used by luthiers for the vibrating membrane on stringed instruments, its purpose is to amplify the sound of the timepieces musical alarm, a 20-25 second theme to enjoy at the press of a button ($88k)