Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

How do you adjust the slide lock on Sub Bracelet?

SSTEEL

Still waiting to hear back from him, but hopefully he will see the fault is the bracelet.

SSTEEL

I will take a look now, and get back to you mate.

SSTEEL

You might be onto something there, but I don't want to be faffing about with small parts to fix something that should work when I purchased it, hence Im still waiting for Andrew to commit to sending me a replacement bracelet, AFTER his QC have checked it works as advertised.

stinger161

If you haven't take the time and read rudy's 6+ thread on it. I just did and I feel much better about my life after doing so.

SSTEEL

If you haven't take the time and read rudy's 6+ thread on it. I just did and I feel much better about my life after doing so.

The TD I got the watch from has sent me a replacement bracelet my friend, so no need to fix/bodge.

Out of curiosity got a link to Rubys thread please?

Edited by SSTEEL

Libertatia

I have the same problem with my glide lock.... at first the screw that light geek was talking about was too loose on arrival. I actually bent a bit of the clasp trying to wedge it open. then yesterday i wanted to open the watch up just for shits and gigs and tested the glidelock which magically started working. i played with it, and it just kept sliding. so i had to untighten ''that screw'' again just to bodge it in to place.... i think andy should start selling just the bands. he does a lot of rolex accessories, just not the band - which i would buy off of him right now.