Sign in to follow this  
rolex_gbg

what kind of clasp?

mn9500

yes it is the clasp from a datejust with oyster bracelet. i had that sub from silix and ended up selling it in m2m. i would save a little more for a better sub with a glidelock clasp.

rolex_gbg

Then I understand why he calls them for "Specials" :lmao:

Frankt8242

Damn newbies caint evun spel claps!!... :itchyandscratchy:

rolex_gbg

Are you drunk?

Edited by rolex_gbg

Frankt8242

Are you drunk?

Perhaps you might attempt to recognize a pun...???? :treadmill: :treadmill:

fatarms

Are you drunk?

Perhaps you might attempt to recognize a pun...???? :treadmill: :treadmill:

Settle down, I think he's hitting on you.

rolex_gbg

My friend Frankt8242

English is my second language I am from Sweden.

You want me to understand what PUN is. :help3:

From Wikipedia

"Pun are used to create humor and sometimes require a large vocabulary to understand. Pun have long been used by comedy writers, such as William Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, and George Carlin. The Roman playwright Plautus is famous for his tendency to make up and change the meaning of words to create puns in Latin."

Frankt8242

My friend Frankt8242

From Wikipedia

"Pun are used to create humor and sometimes require a large vocabulary to understand. Pun have long been used by comedy writers, such as William Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, and George Carlin. The Roman playwright Plautus is famous for his tendency to make up and change the meaning of words to create puns in Latin."

My sincere apologies......Coupled with my genuine envy of your access to those gorgeous blondes in your vicinity..!!

BentleySharp

I already knew where this thread was headed before I even opened it :facepalm::lol:

rolex_gbg

My friend Frankt8242

From Wikipedia

My sincere apologies......Coupled with my genuine envy of your access to those gorgeous blondes in your vicinity..!!

Your apology is accepted. But please, no more PUN. This is a watch forum and no poetry club :thumbsup2:

TheInthusiest

My friend Frankt8242

From Wikipedia

Your apology is accepted. But please, no more PUN. This is a watch forum and no poetry club :thumbsup2:

That is what you think mate... http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60288

rolex_gbg

My friend Frankt8242

From Wikipedia

That is what you think mate... http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=60288

:lmao:

prb

Polished midlinks just look weird on a sub... probably better to stay away on this one